Find a Distributor
Like us on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on Youtube
Testing is always recommended prior to any cleaning project. Although this process has been tested and proven effective, every situation is different and can present different challenges. Allow the test area to dry thoroughly before evaluating the final results
Secondary Hydration or “Halos” can be present before pavers are installed. Cleaning after installation can remove these unsightly stains and restore the pavers to their natural color!
* Multiple applications of White Scum Presoak may be required to completely remove stains.
* Do not rinse in between
* With NMD 80, the longer it stays on the paver surface, the cleaner the end results.
* It has been noted that longer dwell times produce a decrease in the water rinse.
* When using a pressure washer, a wide tip nozzle is suggested.
* Care should be taken near the joints not to “blow” the sand out.