"Call From The Wall"
Technical Assistance While You're on the Job
EaCo Chem Phone Consultations
EaCo Chem phone consultations are now easier and more effective than ever. Follow the guidelines below to have the best possible experience.
1. Step back and photograph the whole area
- Picture 1. Stand back and shoot the whole area.
- Picture 2. Move in closer and shoot an area approximately 12'x12'.
- Picture 3: Get in very close and take a picture of an area no greater than 3 bricks by 3 bricks. Try to show as much texture as possible.
Always submit at least three pictures of each issue:
Email your images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out these photo tips for taking better building pictures
- Is this an instructional call or a first use opportunity?
- Is this a new construction or restoration issue?
- What is the composition of the substrate in question?
- Type of mortar used? Manufacturer? And add mixtures?
- List of what products and processes have already been used?
- Has an EaCo Chem product been secured to allow application to occur during this call?
- Can both a pressure washer and water be available to best evaluate the protocol?
Questions We May Ask
Try to have a good idea about the following questions before making your call.
Call From The Wall
Now call our technical support team to begin your Call From The Wall consultation.
We are available M-F 8am-5pm EST