After Pavers have been installed and before landscaping has begun, follow the procedures below to remove efflorescence, jobsite debris, and dirt:
1. Lightly pre-wet (do not soak) the paver surface.
2. Apply NMD 80 through an EC Jet for Pavers using overlapping strokes to achieve even coverage.
3. Allow the product to dwell for 5-7 minutes. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
4. Re-apply NMD 80 through and EC Jet for Pavers to melt away the remaining efflorescence, jobsite debris, and dirt.
*With NMD 80, the longer it stays on the paver surface, the cleaner the end results. It has been noted that longer dwell times produce a decrease in the water rinse.
5. Begin rinsing from the highest elevation to the lowest. Use long, even strokes that overlap each other. Low pressure rinse is recommended through the EC Jet (turn off the soap valve and rinse). If a pressure washer is unavailable, a garden hose may be used.
*When using a pressure washer, a wide tip nozzle is suggested. Care should be taken near the joints not to “blow” the sand out.